This legislation describes the information we process through Qurami s.r.l. and your rights concerning it.
I. Data Controller
The data controller of data collected is Roberto Macina.
II. What types of information do we collect?
We collect - at the time of registration - the following information, classifiable as personal data in accordance with current European legislation:
- Name and surname;
- e-mail address and/or mobile number;
- Subject request.
We also collect information from mobile phones and / or tablets on which
the user uses the application in order to allow the operation of the
service and for the use of some functions of the device.
The information we collect from these devices - not classifiable as personal data - includes:
- Identifiers: unique device identifiers (tag id)
- Device settings: information we receive via device settings activated by the user, such as access to GPS position, camera or photo
- Network and connections: information such as mobile operator or ISP name, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed and, in some cases, information about other devices in the vicinity or in your network.
III. How do we use this information?
We use the information in our possession in the manner described below to provide and support Qurami in accordance with what you agreed upon when activating the service and opening the Account. You can check the terms and conditions of use at any time here
IV. Is this information shared?
The data provided and their use are processed solely by Qurami srl and are shared - anonymously - with our partners for the purpose of offering services and products that meet your savings objectives.
We may share information with law enforcement agencies or in response to legal requests when it is ordered by law or ordered by a magistrate through a specific provision with legal and obligatory validity towards Qurami.
V. What are our legal bases for data processing?
We collect, use and share the data in our possession in the manner described above:
- In a manner consistent with the consent granted, which may be revoked at any time by sending a request to the Data Controller by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- As necessary to comply with our legal obligations
- As necessary for the public interest.
VI. How can you exercise the rights provided by the GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation recognises the right to access, correct, transfer and delete your data.
The right to object to and limit certain processing of your data is also recognised.
The user has the right to complain to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor) in the event of unlawful processing or delay in the response of the Data Controller to a request that falls within his/her rights.
In the event of a data breach (illegal access to user data by unauthorised third parties), Qurami will inform users within 36 hours of the occurrence of the event, in any case and independently of the data theft
VII. How to exercise the right to be forgotten, to partial cancellation and
the free portability of the data?
Users can request cancellation, in whole or in part, of their personal data at any time by directly contacting the data controller.
It is possible to request cancellation by sending an email to the address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org in the following cases:
- If the data are no longer necessary for the purposes with respect to which they were collected
- If the user legitimately opposes the processing
After the request has been received, Qurami undertakes to promptly process it within 36 hours, within the limits of what is technically possible.
The right to be forgotten can be limited only in the following cases:
- To guarantee the exercise of freedom of expression or the right to defence in court
- To protect a general interest
- When the data, rendered anonymous, are necessary for historical research or for statistical or scientific purposes
Users can also request, via email to the address email@example.com, the transfer and use of their personal data to another data controller who performs the same service as Qurami.
VIII. How and for how long are user data stored?
User data is stored on proprietary databases on servers located on European soil.
The characteristics and certifications of the machines used guarantee maximum safety of the same and minimise the risks of violations and data breaches.
The data are not disclosed, processed or sent outside the territory of the European Union.
If the account is deleted, we will immediately delete all personal data of users. We may only keep information - anonymously - on usage habits for purely statistical purposes and for improving the service offered.
IX. How do we comply with legal requirements or avoid damage?
We access, store and share information with regulatory bodies, law enforcement agencies or other entities in these cases:
- In response to a legal request if we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so.
- If it is necessary to detect, prevent and resolve unauthorised uses of products, breaches of our conditions or regulations or other harmful or illegal activities, to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or products), including in the context of investigations or regulatory requirements or to prevent imminent deaths or physical injuries.
X. How will we inform you about changes to these regulations?